Skiddometer BV11 VI
The Skiddometer BV11VI (Vehicle Integration) is the latest innovation in friction measurement. Its proven technology has been adapted to use a hydraulic lift system with the Skiddometer BV11 and the Skiddometer Touch Screen computer, to provide better vehicle integration.
This new and simple construction allows the Skiddometer unit to be installed easily on any brand of pickup truck available on the market without modifications to the vehicle itself. Friction measurement can take place during the worst possible weather conditions, and now any vehicle can be used to perform the measurement, including safe four-wheel drives designed for such conditions.
What you get:
1. Unbeatable Technology
• Well proven Skiddometer BV11 and the Skiddometer Touch Screen Computer
• Installation on any pickup truck
• No modifications needed to the vehicle (no effect on warranty)
• A wide selection of configuration options
• Unique self zero adjustment.
2. Improved Safety
• A four-wheel drive provides more efficiency and safety for the operator
• Worst possible conditions will not compromise operation or safety
• Ensure that the flight control and pilots have the correct friction information for landing and takeoff (enough runway to make the aircraft come to a complete stop before the runway ends).
3. Better Economy
• Can be easily installed to any brand or type of pickup truck
• Utilization of rental vehicles is possible
• Precise information on when to take necessary actions to remove snow, ice etc.
• Precise information on the surface structure of the runway and whether it needs to be improved.
The Skiddometer BV11 Continuous Friction Measuring Equipment (CFME) is approved and recommended by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). Similar systems on the market are still comparison tested with the Skiddometer, originally launched in 1968. Moventor is assessed and certified as meeting the requirements of ISO 9001 Quality Management System.